Sprayway Oven Cleaner Aerosol Spray
Sprayway Oven Cleaner cuts through heavy grease and baked-on foods. It penetrates, emulsifies, lifts and holds soils so you can easily wipe surfaces clean.
- Foaming Action
- Cuts through grease and baked-on food
- No Scraping
- Works on warm or cold ovens
- Use on grills or grates
Availability: in stock $5.99
Sprayway Oven Cleaner’s professional-strength formula removes oil, grease, caked-on, dried food and carbon stains. Its heavy-duty foam clings to thick build-up, making it ideal for both spray-and-wipe and overnight cleaning. Your oven surface can be so dirty, with tough baked-on stains from all your family meals. Have you ever really cleaned the oven thoroughly? With our oven cleaning spray, you can cut through tough grease and old food from the bottom of your oven, to the oven door. Just spray it on, let sit for 2 hours or overnight, and wipe clean to get that deep clean you desire. It can also be used for spot cleaning! Make sure to get your oven racks as well while you let the cleaner sit.
- Just spray some oven cleaner inside your oven and wait for it to soak up all the nasty grease and grime, rinse and repeat until spotless. Don’t forget the oven racks too!
- Spray your oven racks and place them in a large resealable bag for 30 minutes. Rinse off the racks with warm water for a sparkling new finish!
- Removing the door makes it easier to clean those hard to reach areas (most ovens have hinge locks you can unscrew with a screwdriver). Turn to your oven’s instruction manual to learn how best to unhinge the door.
Can you use this on a grill?
- Yes, Sprayway Oven Cleaner works just as good on grills.
Do you recommend your oven cleaner for use on self-cleaning ovens?
- Not recommended.
Have a question? Contact Us!