Sprayway Glass Cleaner Wipes
Sprayway Glass Cleaner Wipes are all you need in one little package. Each re-sealable package comes with 20 pre-moistened wipes, making it the perfect travel companion.
- On-the-go resealable package
- Pre-moistened wipes
- Original formula
- Ammonia free
- Removes fingerprints, dust, and dirt
- Can be used on all glass surfaces
Availability: in stock
Price: $ 2.99
Clean and polish any glass surface with these easy-to-use glass cleaner wipes. Sprayway Glass Cleaner is ammonia-free, cleans thoroughly, dries quickly and leaves a clean fresh scent. Create the invisible glass look you’ve always wanted with our pre-moistened glass wipes. Easy to clean smaller glass surfaces like picture frames or small windows or mirrors. Get the same streak-free shine from our spray cleaners in an on-the-go package. Put them in your purse, car, or backpack and get clean glass when you need it. No streak, just shine.
- Using Sprayway Glass Cleaner is easy! Just spray on and wipe off with a cloth to remove fingerprints, dust, dirt, smoke film and other common soils. Remember to start at the top of the window or mirror and clean downwards to avoid dripping and streaks. Clean in a zig-zag “Z” pattern as you work your way down. Use a dry cloth to go over the surface after cleaning to ensure a streak-free shine.
- While cleaning glass surfaces with paper towels can be convenient, they often can leave lint, residue or streaks. Instead, use a cloth rag (an old t-shirt), chamois or microfiber cloth and/or a squeegee to leave your windows and mirrors crystal clear. Believe it or not, crumpled up newspaper is great for wiping down glass after you’ve sprayed them with Sprayway Glass Cleaner.
- Try to clean your windows on a cloudy day. Window panes warmed by the sun can dry too quickly and potentially leave streaks on the glass.
- Clean and dust windowsills and sashes before you clean the glass itself. This will avoid a mess if any glass cleaner gets on the window frame and mixes with the dust and debris resting there. Cotton swabs or a small foam paintbrush doused with cleaner can be used to get into crevices between the glass and frame to remove dirt.