Sprayway All Purpose Cleaner Aerosol Spray
Sprayway All Purpose Cleaner can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus type 1 on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Refer to the CDC website for additional information.
- Fresh scent
- Foaming Action
- Tough on grease, soap scum, and grime
- EPA approved formula
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria
Availability: out of stock $4.99
Sprayway All Purpose Cleaner removes handprints, grease spots, crayon marks and scuff marks from surfaces throughout your home. It is perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, and touch-up cleaning and produces sparkling results when used on hard surfaces, such as counters, walls, tile, and floors. Sprayway All-Purpose cleaning takes on all your tough messes and leaves your house looking cleaner than ever before.
Does it eliminate Fungus?
This Product Eliminates the following
- Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae, *Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A Virus, Penicillium pinophilum, Penicillium variable, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pyogenes, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis, *Adenovirus Type 2, *Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2, *Influenza A2/Japan Virus and Vaccinia (*Poxvirus) on hard, inanimate, non-porous environmental surfaces.
- Respiratory illnesses attributable to Pandemic 2009 H1N1 are caused by Influenza A virus*.
This product is a broad-spectrum hard surface disinfectant that has been shown to be effective against Influenza A2/Japan virus* and is expected to inactivate all influenza A viruses including Pandemic 2009
- It can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Poliovirus type 1 on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Can you use on wood surfaces?
- We do not recommend using our all-purpose cleaner on wood surfaces. Sprayway Furniture Polish is specially formulated to clean and shine wood surfaces.
Have a question? Contact Us!