Good Night Bed Bug Spray
Good Night Bed Bug spray’s EPA-registered formula eliminates bed bugs, lice, ticks, fleas and house dust mites on contact for up to 8 weeks.
Availability: in stock $4.99
Good Night Bed Bug Spray is odorless and water-based and can be used in homes, dormitories, motor homes, hotels, or wherever you sleep.
- Don’t forget to pack Sprayway Good Night when camping. To protect yourself against bugs before they invade lightly mist Sprayway Good Night on the inside and outside of sleeping bags before even leaving your home.
- Look for Sprayway Good Night in our TSA friendly 3 oz. travel size container. Suitcases are especially susceptible for transporting bed bugs across countries and into your home so be sure to spray suitcases before leaving your home or hotels.
- A little bit goes a long way with Sprayway Good Night. Lightly mist affected areas with our bug eliminating formula, never soak it.
- After using Sprayway Good Night on a couch or other furniture be sure to vacuum the area once it has dried. This will get rid of all the bugs that Sprayway Good Night eliminated.
- For blankets and sheets, lightly spray Sprayway Good Night onto the whole surface. Once dried, be sure to thoroughly wash them to get rid of all leftover critters.