Sprayway Glass Cleaner Information
Since 1947 people have fallen in love with our glass cleaner. Being ammonia free it will not attack the backing of your mirrors, it is safe on OEM tinted glass and Plexiglas™. The streak-free formula, light foaming action and clean, fresh fragrance are a few reasons why our glass cleaner has been preferred by professionals for the past 65 years.
Our ammonia-free formula ensures maximum cleaning power and versatility – every time. Brilliant! Simply put, we believe our products are the best in the world. And we think you will, too.
Sprayway products do not contain any ozone depleting chemicals. Read the instructions on the back of the can for complete details.
- Wash windows on a cloudy day. Direct sunlight can cause Sprayway Glass Cleaner to evaporate before you have a chance to clean properly.
- Always use a clean, dry paper towel or lint-free cloth to clean glass surfaces. Inexpensive and recycled paper towels work best because they contain less lint.
- When cleaning windows, use horizontal strokes on one side and vertical strokes on the other. If you miss a spot, it’s easy to pinpoint which side of the window it is on.
- Sprayway Glass Cleaner works great on more than just windows. Use it to make mirrors, glass tabletops and crystal shine!
- Try using a coffee filter instead of paper towels for a lint-free shine!